Our interview with Petr Cech at the Gothia Cup
The 2024 Gothia Cup World Youth Cup, Gothenburg, Sweden (14-21 July 2024)
In 2024 we are taking 8 carefully selected representative squads from U12 to U17 age groups, including two girls teams.
We have carefully selected the flights, hotel, kit and staff, to ensure that all of the players, supporters and coaches receive a totally professional feel to the whole event.
All of our trips have ABTA/ATOL cover and we work closely with a very highly regarded travel agent who have years of experience in dealing with youth football tournaments.
The trip includes the following :
- Return flights including transfers
- Accommodation at the Gothia Towers Hotel www.gothiatowers.com
- All playing kit, tracksuit, polo shirts and holdall
- All pre-tournament training and matches
- Hotel Conference Room to help prepare the squads for the games
- Entry into the biggest youth football tournament in the world
- All travel in Gothenburg by tram, bus or train
- Entry into local attractions including Liseberg, a superb theme park http://www.liseberg.com
We will take a Tour Manager, Lynne Warren, who will look after the requirements of the players, parents and coaches throughout the week. Lynne has over 35 years experience as an Event Manager on many events but predominantly sporting events including World Cup, European Championships, Formula E, Wimbledon and the Olympics. She has recently worked on Champions League, delivering the VVIP and supporter travel and logistics for Manchester City and also attended the 2022 FIFA World Cup in Qatar with the England national team, friends and family and the English supporter programmes. Lynne will provide us all with a truly professional approach and experience on the trip.
This is the trip of a lifetime for the players, staff and parents, giving a professional feeling, meeting and playing boys and girls from all over the world.
For more information and to register your interest for The Gothia Cup 2024 please click on the link below.
Information and documents for attendees
Log in to see details